- Please scan and submit with this form a copy of the driver's license for each person driving the vehicle. If you have submitted a copy of your license using this online form in the past, you do not need to do so again.
- The driver of the van must hold a valid Florida Driver’s License and be between 25 and 75 years of age. The driver must have no at-fault accidents in the last 3 years and no moving violations in the last 3 years.
- Please submit the request at least 2 weeks in advance. Last minute requests are usually not able to be considered.
- Please return the van with a full tank of gasoline and notify a staff person if there are mechanical problems with the vehicle. Please clean the van inside and out before returning it.
- Keys may be checked out and returned to the association office during office hours.
*The GOBA Van, like all of the other church resources, is available to all active churches supporting the local association. Those who are in an inactive membership status, are not able to utilize the resources of the association until they have been removed from inactive status.